UK's Buzzard oilfield to shut for two weeks in Q3 -Suncor
LONDON, April 30
LONDON, April 30 (Reuters) - The North Sea's Buzzard oilfield will shut for two weeks of annual maintenance in the third quarter of this year, Suncor Energy said on Tuesday.
In its first quarter earnings presentation, the Canadian company, which has a 29.9 percent stake in Buzzard, listed its planned maintenance, but did not say when exactly the maintenance would take place.
However, the Forties Pipeline System will be down for five days of maintenance from Aug. 1 and traders commented that in the past, annual maintenance has been undertaken at the Buzzard oilfield at the same time.
Buzzard is the biggest contributor to the Forties crude stream and has a maximum operating capacity of some 210,000 barrels per day.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data