CF Industries closes purchase of Canada nitrogen plant interest
April 30 (Reuters) - CF Industries Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it had closed its purchase of the remaining interest in the Canadian Fertilizers Limited nitrogen plant for C$910 million ($901 million).
CF had been awaiting a Canadian regulator's approval for it to buy the 34 percent stake it didn't own in Canada's largest nitrogen plant from Glencore International PLC.
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act