CF Industries closes purchase of Canada nitrogen plant interest
April 30 (Reuters) - CF Industries Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it had closed its purchase of the remaining interest in the Canadian Fertilizers Limited nitrogen plant for C$910 million ($901 million).
CF had been awaiting a Canadian regulator's approval for it to buy the 34 percent stake it didn't own in Canada's largest nitrogen plant from Glencore International PLC.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media