Deutsche Bank Q1 litigation expense no pattern for 2013 -CFO
FRANKFURT, April 30
FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank Chief Financial Officer Stefan Krause said first-quarter litigation expenses were unusually low thanks to a large one-off charge booked in the full year 2012.
The first quarter expenses of 132 million euros were "regrettably" no indication of the rate of future costs in 2013 Krause told a conference call.
"Litigation expenses are likely to be a higher burden in future quarters," Co-Chief Executive Anshu Jain said.
In the fourth quarter Deutsche Bank booked litigation expenses of 1.787 billion euros. ($1 = 0.7634 euros) (Reporting By Jonathan Gould and Edward Taylor)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case