Deutsche Bank Q1 litigation expense no pattern for 2013 -CFO
FRANKFURT, April 30
FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank Chief Financial Officer Stefan Krause said first-quarter litigation expenses were unusually low thanks to a large one-off charge booked in the full year 2012.
The first quarter expenses of 132 million euros were "regrettably" no indication of the rate of future costs in 2013 Krause told a conference call.
"Litigation expenses are likely to be a higher burden in future quarters," Co-Chief Executive Anshu Jain said.
In the fourth quarter Deutsche Bank booked litigation expenses of 1.787 billion euros. ($1 = 0.7634 euros) (Reporting By Jonathan Gould and Edward Taylor)
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold