NGPL has force majeure outage at Nebraska natgas compressor
April 30 (Reuters) - Natural Gas Pipeline Company of America (NGPL) on Tuesday declared a force majeure outage at its natural gas compressor station 106 in Gage County, Nebraska, according to a company website posting.
The outage was due to a mechanical failure on one of the units, requiring the company to reduce throughput capacity northbound from the station.
According to the company's website, Kinder Morgan Inc operates and owns a 20 percent interest in NGPL, while Myria Holdings Inc owns 80 percent.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials