NGPL has force majeure outage at Nebraska natgas compressor
April 30 (Reuters) - Natural Gas Pipeline Company of America (NGPL) on Tuesday declared a force majeure outage at its natural gas compressor station 106 in Gage County, Nebraska, according to a company website posting.
The outage was due to a mechanical failure on one of the units, requiring the company to reduce throughput capacity northbound from the station.
According to the company's website, Kinder Morgan Inc operates and owns a 20 percent interest in NGPL, while Myria Holdings Inc owns 80 percent.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |