CORRECTED-Fresenius earnings below consensus on healthcare cuts
(Corrects second paragraph to show Q1 adj net income was 224 mln eur, not 223 mln)
FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - German diversified healthcare group Fresenius SE posted first-quarter adjusted net income slightly below market expectations on healthcare budget cuts in the United States.
Quarterly adjusted net income gained 12 percent to 224 million euros ($292 million), it said on Tuesday, lower than the consensus estimate of 231 million euros.
Fresenius confirmed it saw 2013 sales growth of 7-10 percent and adjusted net income growth of 7-12 percent, both adjusted for currency swings.
($1 = 0.7634 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |