Apple opens books on six-part US dollar bond - source
NEW YORK, April 30 (IFR) - Apple Inc has opened books on a six-part US dollar-denominated bond offering, market sources told IFR.
The computer giant is planning to offer three-year and five-year fixed and floating-rate notes, as well as 10-year and 30-year fixed-rated notes via Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs.
Pricing is expected later on Tuesday.
Apple, rated Aa1/AA+, is planning to use the proceeds to help finance its $100 billion capital return plan for shareholders. (Reporting By John Balassi and Josie Cox; Writing by Ciara Linnane; Editing by Marc Carnegie)
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Exclusive: Obama may call EU leaders in Russia sanctions push - sources
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's racist remarks dim Republican support