BBVA lures over USD9.25bn book for first Additional Tier 1 bond
LONDON, April 30 (IFR) - Spain's second largest bank BBVA has been deluged with over USD9.25bn of orders for its Additional Tier 1 bond that will carry a coupon of 9%, according to a lead manager on the deal.
The perp non-call five-year bond will be sized in the USD1.25bn-USD1.5bn range, and will be launched and priced later on Tuesday. BBVA, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs and UBS acting as lead managers for the offering. (Reporting by Aimee Donnellan, editing by Julian Baker)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |