Legg Mason net income falls in fourth quarter
April 30 (Reuters) - Asset manager Legg Mason Inc on Tuesday said its profit fell sharply in its three months ended March 31.
Legg Mason of Baltimore reported net income of $29.2 million, or 23 cents per share, for its fourth fiscal quarter, compared with $76.1 million, or 54 cents per share, for the same period a year before.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia