Legg Mason net income falls in fourth quarter
April 30 (Reuters) - Asset manager Legg Mason Inc on Tuesday said its profit fell sharply in its three months ended March 31.
Legg Mason of Baltimore reported net income of $29.2 million, or 23 cents per share, for its fourth fiscal quarter, compared with $76.1 million, or 54 cents per share, for the same period a year before.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead