Valero says refineries to run up to 92.8 pct capacity in Q2
HOUSTON, April 30
HOUSTON, April 30 (Reuters) - Leading independent U.S. refiner Valero Energy Corp said on Tuesday that its 13 refineries were expected to run at 92.8 percent of combined crude oil throughput capacity in the second quarter of 2013.
Overhauls at refineries in Texas, Quebec and Louisiana would affect planned throughput at the refineries, which have a combined throughput capacity of 2.715 million barrels per day (bpd).
The refineries could run as low as 90.9 percent of combined capacity in the second quarter, the company said during a morning conference call to discuss first-quarter results. (Reporting by Erwin Seba; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia