SoftBank: Dish's offer for Sprint 'incomplete and illusory'
TOKYO, April 30
TOKYO, April 30 (Reuters) - SoftBank Corp President Masayoshi Son said on Tuesday that a counteroffer for U.S. wireless carrier Sprint Nextel Corp from Dish Network Corp is "incomplete and illusory".
Son told a news briefing that a deal with SoftBank would yield better synergies than with Dish.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Powerful earthquake rattles Mexico, shakes buildings