BRIEF-SolarWinds shares down 7.8 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK, April 30
NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - SolarWinds Inc : * Shares were down 7.8 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped