3D Systems revenue rises 31 percent
(Reuters) - Three-dimensional printer maker 3D Systems Corp (DDD.N) reported a 31 percent rise in revenue on higher demand for its printers.
Net income fell to $5.9 million, or 6 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $6.2 million, or 8 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $102.1 million from $77.9 million a year earlier.
(Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA