3D Systems revenue rises 31 percent
(Reuters) - Three-dimensional printer maker 3D Systems Corp (DDD.N) reported a 31 percent rise in revenue on higher demand for its printers.
Net income fell to $5.9 million, or 6 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $6.2 million, or 8 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $102.1 million from $77.9 million a year earlier.
(Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales