3D Systems revenue rises 31 percent
(Reuters) - Three-dimensional printer maker 3D Systems Corp (DDD.N) reported a 31 percent rise in revenue on higher demand for its printers.
Net income fell to $5.9 million, or 6 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $6.2 million, or 8 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $102.1 million from $77.9 million a year earlier.
(Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image