Roadside bomb kills three NATO soldiers in Afghan south
KABUL (Reuters) - A roadside bomb killed three members of NATO's International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in southern Afghanistan on Tuesday, the coalition said.
It is ISAF policy not to identify the nationality of soldiers killed on duty.
The Taliban on Sunday launched its spring offensive, saying it would take aim at foreign military bases and diplomatic areas.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner