Apple bond order book tops $50 billion: market sources
NEW YORK, April 30 (IFR) - Apple Inc has attracted more than $50 billion in orders for its six-part debt sale expected to price later on Tuesday, according to two market sources.
Apple is issuing three-year and five-year fixed and floating-rate notes, as well as 10-year and 30-year fixed-rate notes via Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs.
The company is expected to issue at least $15 billion in debt.
(Reporting By IFR reporters; Writing by Ciara Linnane)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |