Egypt's president says will not sell more public companies
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egypt will not sell any more state-owned companies, President Mohamed Mursi said in a speech on Tuesday.
"There will not be any more selling of the public sector again. That is over," Mursi said in a speech to steel and metal industry workers in Helwan during celebrations ahead of Labour Day.
Egypt has not undertaken any major privatizations since 2008.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |