Legg Mason net income falls in fourth quarter
(Reuters) - Asset manager Legg Mason Inc (LM.N) on Tuesday said its profit fell sharply in its three months ended March 31.
Legg Mason of Baltimore reported net income of $29.2 million, or 23 cents per share, for its fourth fiscal quarter, compared with $76.1 million, or 54 cents per share, for the same period a year before.
(Reporting by Ross Kerber; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain