Cameco profit falls more than 90 pct on sales decline
May 1 (Reuters) - Cameco Corp, one of the world's biggest uranium producers, reported a 93 percent fall in first-quarter profit as uranium sales declined.
Net earnings attributable to the company fell to C$9 million ($8.95 million), or 2 Canadian cents per share, from C$129 million, or 33 Canadian cents per share.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement