Cameco profit falls more than 90 pct on sales decline
May 1 (Reuters) - Cameco Corp, one of the world's biggest uranium producers, reported a 93 percent fall in first-quarter profit as uranium sales declined.
Net earnings attributable to the company fell to C$9 million ($8.95 million), or 2 Canadian cents per share, from C$129 million, or 33 Canadian cents per share.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |