BRIEF-CVS Caremark CEO says competiton for PBM contracts currently "competitive, yet rational"
May 1 (Reuters) - CVS Caremark Corp : * CEO says competiton for pbm contracts currently "competitive, yet rational" * CFO sees FY net revenue growth 1.75-3 percent * CFO sees FY net revenue growth 1.75-2.75 percent in pbm unit * CFO sees FY net revenue growth 2.25 percent-3.5 percent in retail pharmacy
segment * Says on retail side, contiues to see "cautious" consumer * CFO says overall dollars in market this selling season "up a little bit"
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |