BRIEF-CVS Caremark CEO says competiton for PBM contracts currently "competitive, yet rational"
May 1 (Reuters) - CVS Caremark Corp : * CEO says competiton for pbm contracts currently "competitive, yet rational" * CFO sees FY net revenue growth 1.75-3 percent * CFO sees FY net revenue growth 1.75-2.75 percent in pbm unit * CFO sees FY net revenue growth 2.25 percent-3.5 percent in retail pharmacy
segment * Says on retail side, contiues to see "cautious" consumer * CFO says overall dollars in market this selling season "up a little bit"
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter