Deutsche Bank plans Tier 2 as part of capital boost plans
LONDON, May 1 (IFR) - Deutsche Bank, rated A2/A+/A+, announced plans on Wednesday for a Tier 2 dollar-denominated bond. A two-week roadshow for the self-led bond will begin next week in Europe before moving to the US the following week.
The Tier 2 bond is part of the German bank's plans to issue new stock and increase its capital reserves having drawn criticism for having insufficient cushions to handle another financial crisis.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets