Deutsche Bank plans Tier 2 as part of capital boost plans
LONDON, May 1 (IFR) - Deutsche Bank, rated A2/A+/A+, announced plans on Wednesday for a Tier 2 dollar-denominated bond. A two-week roadshow for the self-led bond will begin next week in Europe before moving to the US the following week.
The Tier 2 bond is part of the German bank's plans to issue new stock and increase its capital reserves having drawn criticism for having insufficient cushions to handle another financial crisis.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade