Deutsche Bank plans Tier 2 as part of capital boost plans
LONDON, May 1 (IFR) - Deutsche Bank, rated A2/A+/A+, announced plans on Wednesday for a Tier 2 dollar-denominated bond. A two-week roadshow for the self-led bond will begin next week in Europe before moving to the US the following week.
The Tier 2 bond is part of the German bank's plans to issue new stock and increase its capital reserves having drawn criticism for having insufficient cushions to handle another financial crisis.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |