Deutsche Bank plans Tier 2 as part of capital boost plans
LONDON, May 1 (IFR) - Deutsche Bank, rated A2/A+/A+, announced plans on Wednesday for a Tier 2 dollar-denominated bond. A two-week roadshow for the self-led bond will begin next week in Europe before moving to the US the following week.
The Tier 2 bond is part of the German bank's plans to issue new stock and increase its capital reserves having drawn criticism for having insufficient cushions to handle another financial crisis.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand