Facebook first-quarter revenue up 38 percent
May 1 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc reported revenue of $1.46 billion in the first quarter, up 38 percent from $1.06 billion in the year-ago period.
The world's largest social network posted net income of $219 million, or 9 cents a share, compared to $205 million, or 9 cents a share, in the year-ago period.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'