Natural Health Trends Announces Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2013 Results
DALLAS, May 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natural Health Trends Corp. (OTCQB:NHTC), a leading direct selling company that markets premium quality personal care, wellness and "quality of life" products under the NHT Global brand, today announced that management will conduct a conference call to discuss its financial results for the three month period ended March 31, 2013.
Details of the call are as follows:
- Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2013
- Time: 4:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. CT
- Dial-in number: 1-877-941-4775 (domestic) 1-480-629-9761 (international)
- Webcast link: http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=104596
A replay will be available from 7:30 p.m. ET on May 8 through 11:59 p.m. ET on May 15, by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (domestic) and 1-858-384-5517 (international) and referencing replay pin number 4617581.
Natural Health Trends Corp. plans to release its financial results for the three month period ended March 31, 2013, after the market closes on May 8, 2013, and prior to the call.
About Natural Health Trends Corp.
Natural Health Trends Corp. is an international direct-selling and e-commerce company operating through its subsidiaries throughout Asia, North America, and Europe. The company markets premium quality personal care products under the NHT Global brand. Additional information can be found on the company's website, www.naturalhealthtrendscorp.com.
CONTACT: Company Contact Scott Davidson Chief Financial Officer Natural Health Trends Corp. Tel: 972-241-4080 email@example.com Investor Contact Brett Maas Managing Partner Hayden IR Tel: 646-536-7331 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter