Natural Health Trends Announces Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2013 Results
DALLAS, May 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natural Health Trends Corp. (OTCQB:NHTC), a leading direct selling company that markets premium quality personal care, wellness and "quality of life" products under the NHT Global brand, today announced that management will conduct a conference call to discuss its financial results for the three month period ended March 31, 2013.
Details of the call are as follows:
- Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2013
- Time: 4:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. CT
- Dial-in number: 1-877-941-4775 (domestic) 1-480-629-9761 (international)
- Webcast link: http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=104596
A replay will be available from 7:30 p.m. ET on May 8 through 11:59 p.m. ET on May 15, by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (domestic) and 1-858-384-5517 (international) and referencing replay pin number 4617581.
Natural Health Trends Corp. plans to release its financial results for the three month period ended March 31, 2013, after the market closes on May 8, 2013, and prior to the call.
About Natural Health Trends Corp.
Natural Health Trends Corp. is an international direct-selling and e-commerce company operating through its subsidiaries throughout Asia, North America, and Europe. The company markets premium quality personal care products under the NHT Global brand. Additional information can be found on the company's website, www.naturalhealthtrendscorp.com.
CONTACT: Company Contact Scott Davidson Chief Financial Officer Natural Health Trends Corp. Tel: 972-241-4080 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact Brett Maas Managing Partner Hayden IR Tel: 646-536-7331 email@example.com
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters