Nissan U.S. April sales up 23 percent to 87,847 vehicles
DETROIT May 1 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd U.S. sales in April rose 23 percent to 87,847 vehicles, the company said on Wednesday.
However, Nissan missed analysts' expectations of monthly U.S. sales of more than 89,000.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls