Nissan U.S. April sales up 23 percent to 87,847 vehicles
DETROIT May 1 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd U.S. sales in April rose 23 percent to 87,847 vehicles, the company said on Wednesday.
However, Nissan missed analysts' expectations of monthly U.S. sales of more than 89,000.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises