Nissan U.S. April sales up 23 percent to 87,847 vehicles
DETROIT May 1 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd U.S. sales in April rose 23 percent to 87,847 vehicles, the company said on Wednesday.
However, Nissan missed analysts' expectations of monthly U.S. sales of more than 89,000.
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Chinese envoy says North Korea's Kim Jong Un may visit Beijing: Yonhap
- 'Forced labor' rife in Malaysian electronics factories: report