Shutterfly revenue rises 28 pct on demand for photo printing
May 1 (Reuters) - Shutterfly Inc, an online photo-sharing service, reported a 28 percent rise in quarterly revenue, thanks to rising demand for photo printing.
The net loss widened to $12.4 million, or 33 cents per share, in the first quarter from $10 million, or 29 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue increased to $116.7 million.
- Hamas defends Gaza ambush blamed for ending ceasefire |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight