Shutterfly revenue rises 28 pct on demand for photo printing
May 1 (Reuters) - Shutterfly Inc, an online photo-sharing service, reported a 28 percent rise in quarterly revenue, thanks to rising demand for photo printing.
The net loss widened to $12.4 million, or 33 cents per share, in the first quarter from $10 million, or 29 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue increased to $116.7 million.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion