Talisman looks to sell its stake in Colombia's Ocensa pipeline
CALGARY, Alberta May 1 (Reuters) - Talisman Energy Inc , a Canadian oil and gas producer that is restructuring its operations to lower debt and boost its shares, is looking for a buyer for its 12.15 percent stake in the Ocensa oil pipeline in Colombia.
Hal Kvisle, Talisman's chief executive, told reporters following the company's annual meeting on Wednesday that he expects to be able to find a buyer for the stake within six months.
The 830-kilometer (515-mile) line carries 650,000 barrels of oil per day from Colombia's interior to the Atlantic coast.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image