Talisman looks to sell its stake in Colombia's Ocensa pipeline
CALGARY, Alberta May 1 (Reuters) - Talisman Energy Inc , a Canadian oil and gas producer that is restructuring its operations to lower debt and boost its shares, is looking for a buyer for its 12.15 percent stake in the Ocensa oil pipeline in Colombia.
Hal Kvisle, Talisman's chief executive, told reporters following the company's annual meeting on Wednesday that he expects to be able to find a buyer for the stake within six months.
The 830-kilometer (515-mile) line carries 650,000 barrels of oil per day from Colombia's interior to the Atlantic coast.
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |