Talisman Energy posts loss as production falls
May 1 (Reuters) - Canadian oil and gas company Talisman Energy Inc reported a first-quarter loss as production fell 19 percent.
The company, which is selling assets and refocusing operations to deal with low natural-gas prices, posted a net loss of $213 million, or 21 cents per share, compared with a profit of $291 million, or 28 cents per share, a year earlier.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'