Toyota April U.S. sales drop 1.1 percent
May 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp reported on Wednesday a drop of 1.1 percent in April U.S. sales, missing analysts' expectations that ranged from unchanged to up 8 percent.
Toyota is the third-largest automaker by sales in the U.S. market.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data