Toyota April U.S. sales drop 1.1 percent
(Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T) reported on Wednesday a drop of 1.1 percent in April U.S. sales, missing analysts' expectations that ranged from unchanged to up 8 percent.
Toyota is the third-largest automaker by sales in the U.S. market.
(Reporting by Bernie Woodall; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter