Toyota April U.S. sales drop 1.1 percent
(Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T) reported on Wednesday a drop of 1.1 percent in April U.S. sales, missing analysts' expectations that ranged from unchanged to up 8 percent.
Toyota is the third-largest automaker by sales in the U.S. market.
(Reporting by Bernie Woodall; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies