Chrysler U.S. April auto sales up 11 percent
May 1 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC Said on Wednesday that U.S. auto sales rose 11 percent in April, led by strong demand for its Ram pickup trucks.
Chrysler sales of 156,698 vehicles in April slightly beat analysts' expectations.
Major automakers in the U.S. market report sales on Wednesday, an early sign of consumer spending each month.
- Hong Kong police use pepper spray to disperse pro-democracy protesters |
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Pakistani protesters push closer to PM house, force TV off the air |
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke