Chrysler U.S. April auto sales up 11 percent
May 1 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC Said on Wednesday that U.S. auto sales rose 11 percent in April, led by strong demand for its Ram pickup trucks.
Chrysler sales of 156,698 vehicles in April slightly beat analysts' expectations.
Major automakers in the U.S. market report sales on Wednesday, an early sign of consumer spending each month.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East