Yelp's quarterly loss narrows on strength in local ad business
May 1 (Reuters) - Consumer review website Yelp Inc posted a narrower quarterly loss, helped by strength in its local advertising businesses.
Net loss narrowed to $4.8 million, or 8 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $9.8 million, or 31 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 68 percent to $46.1 million.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran