Yelp's quarterly loss narrows on strength in local ad business
May 1 (Reuters) - Consumer review website Yelp Inc posted a narrower quarterly loss, helped by strength in its local advertising businesses.
Net loss narrowed to $4.8 million, or 8 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $9.8 million, or 31 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 68 percent to $46.1 million.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks