Alcoa to spend $275 million to boost auto sheet capacity
May 2 (Reuters) - Alcoa Inc said on Thursday it would invest $275 million over three years to expand a Tennessee facility, boosting its capacity to produce aluminum sheet for the automotive industry.
The company said the move would add 200 full-time and 400 temporary construction jobs in Alcoa, Tennessee.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran