Argentina tax revenue surges to 67.63 bln pesos in April
BUENOS AIRES May 2 (Reuters) - Argentina's tax revenue totaled a record 67.63 billion pesos ($13.02 billion) in April, jumping an unexpectedly large 36.8 percent from the same month last year, government data showed on Thursday.
Analysts had forecast last month's official tax take at 62.16 billion pesos, according to the median in a Reuters poll.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor