Argentina tax revenue surges to 67.63 bln pesos in April
BUENOS AIRES May 2 (Reuters) - Argentina's tax revenue totaled a record 67.63 billion pesos ($13.02 billion) in April, jumping an unexpectedly large 36.8 percent from the same month last year, government data showed on Thursday.
Analysts had forecast last month's official tax take at 62.16 billion pesos, according to the median in a Reuters poll.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |