Argentina tax revenue surges to 67.63 bln pesos in April
BUENOS AIRES May 2 (Reuters) - Argentina's tax revenue totaled a record 67.63 billion pesos ($13.02 billion) in April, jumping an unexpectedly large 36.8 percent from the same month last year, government data showed on Thursday.
Analysts had forecast last month's official tax take at 62.16 billion pesos, according to the median in a Reuters poll.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week