Banca Generali says April net inflows 241 mln euros
MILAN May 2 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Banca Generali said on Thursday net inflows stood at 241 million euros ($315 million) in April, the best performance since January 2012.
The company is a subsidiary of Assicurazioni Generali . ($1 = 0.7649 euros) (Reporting By Danilo Masoni, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |