Brazil forex inflows total $1.702 bln through April 26
SAO PAULO May 2 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank said on Thursday that U.S. dollar inflows to the country totaled $1.702 billion in the calendar month through April 26.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |