Brazil posts April trade deficit of nearly $1 bln
BRASILIA May 2 (Reuters) - Brazil posted a trade deficit of $994 million in April, the trade ministry said on Thursday.
The result was in line with expectations of a $1 billion deficit, according to the median forecast of 16 analysts surveyed by Reuters.
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |