Brazil posts April trade deficit of nearly $1 bln
BRASILIA May 2 (Reuters) - Brazil posted a trade deficit of $994 million in April, the trade ministry said on Thursday.
The result was in line with expectations of a $1 billion deficit, according to the median forecast of 16 analysts surveyed by Reuters.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls