Brazil posts April trade deficit of nearly $1 bln
BRASILIA May 2 (Reuters) - Brazil posted a trade deficit of $994 million in April, the trade ministry said on Thursday.
The result was in line with expectations of a $1 billion deficit, according to the median forecast of 16 analysts surveyed by Reuters.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |