Catamaran profit jumps on Catalyst buy
May 2 (Reuters) - Pharmacy benefit manager Catamaran Corp reported a 95 percent higher first-quarter profit, helped by the $4.4 billion acquisition of rival Catalyst Health Solutions.
Net income attributable to the company rose to $51.4 million or 25 cents per share, from $26.3 million, or 21 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement