D.Bahn to buy engines from Bombardier for up to 1.5 bln eur
BERLIN May 2 (Reuters) - German railway operator Deutsche Bahn has agreed a 1.5 billion euro deal to buy up to 450 electric engines from Canada's Bombardier, the German group said on Thursday.
Bahn has placed an initial order for 130 electric engines, mostly for freight transport but also including 20 for passenger trains. It has an option to purchase a further 320 engines until 2023.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA