BP to shut Miss. gas processing plant for work on May 3-Plains
NEW YORK, May 2 (Reuters) - BP unit BP America Corp. will shut its Pascagoula gas processing plant in Mississippi for 36 days of planned maintenance beginning on May 3, Plains Exploration & Production said in a release on Thursday.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'