BP to shut Miss. gas processing plant for work on May 3-Plains
NEW YORK, May 2 (Reuters) - BP unit BP America Corp. will shut its Pascagoula gas processing plant in Mississippi for 36 days of planned maintenance beginning on May 3, Plains Exploration & Production said in a release on Thursday.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV