Equifax Board of Directors Announces Second Quarter Dividend
ATLANTA, May 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equifax Inc. (NYSE:EFX) today announced that the Equifax Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, payable on June 14, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2013. Equifax has paid cash dividends for 100 consecutive years.
Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions, that provides businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 500 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide, and uses advanced analytics and proprietary technology to create and deliver customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 18 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. For more information, please visit www.equifax.com.
CONTACT: Jeff Dodge Investor Relations (404) 885-8300 firstname.lastname@example.org Tim Klein Media Relations (404) 885-8555 email@example.com
- Gunman killed, three students shot in Florida university library |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily