S&P affirms Israel sovereign credit rating at A-plus
NEW YORK May 2 (Reuters) - Rating agency Standard & Poor's on Thursday affirmed Israel's long-term foreign currency sovereign credit rating at A-plus, saying overall government debt ratios should stay stable in coming months.
The outlook is stable.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ