Kraft Foods profit declines
May 02 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc reported lower quarterly earnings on Thursday despite higher revenue.
The U.S. maker of Maxwell House coffee, Oscar Mayer lunch meat and Planters nuts said net income was $456 million, or 76 cents per share, in the first quarter, down from $483 million, or 82 cents per share, a year earlier.
Net revenue rose to $4.55 billion.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- After clashes, Hong Kong students, government stand their ground before talks |
- Solid data, earnings push world stocks higher