Kraft Foods profit declines
May 02 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc reported lower quarterly earnings on Thursday despite higher revenue.
The U.S. maker of Maxwell House coffee, Oscar Mayer lunch meat and Planters nuts said net income was $456 million, or 76 cents per share, in the first quarter, down from $483 million, or 82 cents per share, a year earlier.
Net revenue rose to $4.55 billion.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter