S&P cuts LaSalle, Ill.'s GO rating 2 notches to 'A-'
May 2 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said on Thursday it lowered LaSalle, Ill.'s general obligation bond rating to A-minus from A-plus.
S&P said the downgrade was due in part to a drop in the city's general fund balance to a negative level, and an adequate, but below-average income level.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel