S&P cuts LaSalle, Ill.'s GO rating 2 notches to 'A-'
May 2 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said on Thursday it lowered LaSalle, Ill.'s general obligation bond rating to A-minus from A-plus.
S&P said the downgrade was due in part to a drop in the city's general fund balance to a negative level, and an adequate, but below-average income level.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source