Lazard hires JPMorgan investment banker Slaughter
NEW YORK May 2 (Reuters) - Lazard Ltd said on Thursday it hired former J.P. Morgan Chase & Co investment banker Larry Slaughter as a managing director and vice chairman of its investment banking business.
Slaughter was at JPMorgan for 26 years and had most recently been co-head of that bank's North American investment banking business.
He will start at Lazard on June 3.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |