U.S. muni bond funds report $391.3 mln weekly outflows-Lipper
May 2 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported a jump of net outflows to $391.3 million in the week ended May 1 from $102 million of outflows during the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained negative for a seventh week in a row with an outflow of $414.7 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |