U.S. muni bond funds report $391.3 mln weekly outflows-Lipper
May 2 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported a jump of net outflows to $391.3 million in the week ended May 1 from $102 million of outflows during the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained negative for a seventh week in a row with an outflow of $414.7 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Missouri suburb braces for more racial unrest but calm prevails
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another