U.S. muni bond funds report $391.3 mln weekly outflows-Lipper
May 2 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported a jump of net outflows to $391.3 million in the week ended May 1 from $102 million of outflows during the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained negative for a seventh week in a row with an outflow of $414.7 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner